Soluble Cutting Oil Emulsifier (Boron Oil) – BESER BYE
- BESER BYE is high pressure resistant cutting and cooling oil emulsifier.
- BESER BYE contains high pressure resistant additives, corrosion and stain inhibitors, antioxidants & antiseptic.
- Cutting oil prepared with BESER BYE gives excellent milky oil in water emulsions.
- Emulsions prepared with BESER BYE are stable for a long time with water hardness max. 600 ppm.
- Emulsion of BESER BYE is made by mixing in 95/5 ratio with water of 250 ppm hardness gives excellent nonstaining results referring to IP 125/77 and DIN 51360 standards.
- It is highly soluble in light neutral or spindle oil.
- It is free from phenol, cresol and nitrite.
- 20 % BESER BYE and 80% spindle oil or light neutral is mixed to prepare cutting oil which giving milky emulsions in water.
- Emulsions of products made with BESER BYE is used for cooling and lubricating purposes during machining process without causing metal staining.
- BESER BYE is mixed with spindle oil or light neutral at a concentration of 17-20% (w/w) depending on the hardness of water. Resultant soluble oil is emulsified with water 95/5% (v/v).
- Soluble oil product made with BESER BYE gives pH 8,0 ± 1,0 for the ratio of water /soluble oil of 95/5 (v/v).
Appearance Clear amber-brown liquid
Chemical structure Specialty esters of phosphates and fatty acids
Active content min 98%
pH (10%) 7-9
Solubility Clearly dissolves in mineral oil, glycol ether
Inonic character Anionic
- 200 kg barrel
- 1000 kg IBC container