Starch glue rheology modifier – BESER LB
BESER LB is starch glue tackifier-rheology modifying agent for corrugated boards
Beser LB is used as directly substitution of powder borax during starch glue cooking process as a liquid fixative-tackifying agent.
- BESER LB liquid is equivalently used as borax substitution in starch glue. 0,8-1 kg of BESER LB is used instead of 1 kg of Borax.
- The liquid product modifies the kinetic of glue solidification modifying the chemistry of starch gelation.
- Homogeneously mixing in the starch glue easier than the powder borax and elimination of lump formation
- Less mixing times of the cooking starch glue by the advantage of the liquid form
- Stronger hydrogen bonding with starch structure and much better tackifying performance
- Lower glue consumption due to better rheology on the flute tips
- Easy and all the time constant metering of the liquid product to the starch tank
- Eliminates solids handling equipment processing problems such as caking
- Elimination of dusting caused by conventional powder borax processing
Stability and Storage
Temperature 5-30 °C
Stir before use
1400 kg IBC container
27 mton tanker